2011/5/22 Guus Sliepen <[email protected]>:
> On Sun, May 22, 2011 at 02:15:29PM +0200, Loïc Grenié wrote:
>
>>    I've two computers, one with Debian the other with Ubuntu.
>>   The Debian computer has v1.0.14, the Ubuntu v1.0.11. They
>>   do not manage to connect with error "wrong keylength": the
>>   Ubuntu computer sends a 512 byte key to the Debian computer
>>   which expects a 256 byte key.
>>
>>     Is it expected ?
>
> No, that should not happen. Can you send me the exact error messages, and a
> copy of the host config files from both the Ubuntu and the Debian computer,
> including the public keys?

   That was it ! The public key length differed. As far as I
understand they should
  match. As soon as I've put all key to the same length, they started
to connect.

     Thanks a lot !

          Loïc
_______________________________________________
tinc mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc

Reply via email to