On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 05:27:50PM +0100, Philipp Klaus wrote: > I'm about to try setting up an IPv6 VPN with tinc and I'm following mostly > this example on the tinc web page: > http://tinc-vpn.org/examples/ipv6-network/ > > Unfortunately there seems to be a problem on the wiki page: > > The tinc.conf file for the 'master router' (Section 'Configuration Files' -> > 4.) is missing and instead the text e9caac0e7431acf5ee773c9a8bc8a30e is being > displayed.
Ah, I see that somehow the wiki rendering code gets confused about inline HTML in a numbered list. I fixed the page by working around the problem. > I could not find a possibility to see older revisions of that page but maybe > someone of you has access to check that. There is indeed no easy way to see older revisions from the website itself, but you can look at the git repository where the wiki is stored: http://tinc-vpn.org/git/browse?p=wiki;a=history;f=examples/ipv6-network.mdwn -- Met vriendelijke groet / with kind regards, Guus Sliepen <[email protected]>
signature.asc
Description: Digital signature
_______________________________________________ tinc mailing list [email protected] http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc
