Hello, tinc experts!

I have a question that I have not been able to find an answer to after reading 
the manual and examples and I was hoping someone could help me.

So, let's say I have an elastic number of hosts all in rfc-1918 space that need 
to talk to each other. And lets also say that I do not trust the network they 
are on. Is there a way I can configure tinc on all N hosts to use the VPN to 
each other in a full-mesh without specifying each individual connection on each 
host?

Thank you!

~Joan

----
Joan Pepin
Director of Security
Sumo Logic, Inc.
[email protected]
(650)475-6480

This message is the property of Sumo Logic Inc. This email and any files 
transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the 
individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this 
email in error please notify the sender immediately. This message contains 
confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you 
are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this 
e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received 
this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not 
the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing 
or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is 
strictly prohibited.







_______________________________________________
tinc mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc

Reply via email to