Thanks for the hint to "IPv6 in Practice". I'll have a look into it and into Quagga as well. Up to now I was already happy when I got the basic static routing setup working. Now that this task is accomplished I have more energy to put into exploring one more thing ;-)
So thanks for your references to the book, and the other keywords to search for. I'll come back and ask again if some questions remain. Philipp On 31 January 2012 17:23, Michael Adams <[email protected]> wrote: > In the new setup, I use Quagga (quagga.net) to handle the routing. The > original example used static routing, that had to be updated per site. The > newer example relies on OSPFv3 protocol to coordinate the sites (got the > idea from reading "IPv6 in Practice" > http://www.benedikt-stockebrand.de/ipv6-in-practice_en.html ). When I have > some more free time, I can get some diagrams up: that being said, google for > OSPFv3, and you may find the "Packet Life" and Wikipedia entries useful > references. > > Busy time at work lately, wish I could be more of help. Give an example: I > was supposed to be playing with adding some stuff to the tinc codebase a few > months ago; that never happened. :-/ _______________________________________________ tinc mailing list [email protected] http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc
