Hi everybody,

El 06/04/2012, a las 12:40, Guus Sliepen <[email protected]> escribió:

> On Fri, Apr 06, 2012 at 03:09:36AM +0200, Sven-Haegar Koch wrote:
> 
>>>> ecdh.h:23:26: error: openssl/ecdh.h: No such file or directory
>>> 
>>> It seems that somehow you lost the files openssl/ecdh.h and openssl/ec.h. 
>>> These
>>> are included in the 1.1pre2 tarball, try unpacking it again and recompiling.
>> 
>> Aren't these files part of openssl?
> 
> Oh, oops! It never occured to me that it did find tinc's ecdh.h file but not
> OpenSSL's one. I should have looked more carefully at the error messages. My
> apologies for the terse and wrong response.
> 
>> Could it be that his openssl is too old and this feature needs something 
>> newer?
> 
> Yes, that is indeed the problem. Ramses, you should install OpenSSL 1.0.0 at
> least, I think. I will add an autoconf check to make sure it complains when it
> cannot find the elliptic curve functions.
> 
>> (Btw, seems a bad idea for a filename to be the same as one part of a 
>> required library, but should not create more than confusion ;)
> 
> That might be true...

I have installed OpenSSL 1.0.1 and later I have compiled Tinc 1.1pre2 without 
problems.

The problem is that the OpenSSL 1.0.x package don't is in CentOS 5.x 
repositories and I need install it from the sources, and later I need to update 
other packages that depend of him becouse It not updates all packages 
dependencies (Python, Apache,...).

I think that It's a lot of work, and It can gives me some problems with other 
packages.

Do you think that there aren't another solution?


Best regards,

Ramses
_______________________________________________
tinc mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc

Reply via email to