Hi All,
Apologies for the delay.
I have compiled and packaged tinc for iPad/iPhone and made them available.
I've included some example configuration.
http://mike.bentzen.com.au/tinc/
If you have any questions, or feedback please let me know.
Kindest Regards,
Mike
On 27/04/2013 12:27 PM, Mike Bentzen wrote:
Yes, the tun module is included.
I'll recompile the latest version of tinc for iphone/ipad and make it available
soon. Just on my way home at the moment.
Please excuse my brevity. Sent from my iPhone.
On 27/04/2013, at 2:30, Ramses II <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi Mike,
2013/4/26 Mike Bentzen <[email protected]>:
Hey,
I've successfully compiled tinc for iPad and iPhone and packaged for cydia.
Unfortunately, I don't have any web space to host the deb files for cydia. I
will try to find somewhere to host them.
Mike
Yes, Mike, I have seen it in your blog... :-)
A question: The package installs the tun module too?
Please, send it to Guus and He will put it on the Tinc page.
Best regards,
Ramsés
Please excuse my brevity. Sent from my iPhone.
On 26/04/2013, at 9:10, Ramses II <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi everybody,
I have seen in some sites that Tinc can be downloaded and installed from Cydia,
but I have tried and it not appear in Cydia.
Knows somebody if I need add a special repo to Cydia to download and install
tunemu and tinc?
Do I need download both sources and compile them?
Or do I have another way to install both packages?
Best resgards,
Ramsés
_______________________________________________
tinc mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc
_______________________________________________
tinc mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc
_______________________________________________
tinc mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc
_______________________________________________
tinc mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc
_______________________________________________
tinc mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc