Will it affect other peers that using new protocol?
I have one node setup as tunnel server, and some peers connect to it.
If I set ExperimentalProtocol = no in tunnel server, should I set this in
peers tinc.conf too?


On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 10:16 PM, Guus Sliepen <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 09:41:43PM +0800, hshh wrote:
>
> > There is still tinc-1.1pre7-1-iphoneos-arm.deb, but it can not connect
> > 1.1pre9 server. Error log shows Peer tries to roll back protocol version
> to
> > 17.0.
> > Is it possible compile 1.1pre9 for iOS?
>
> Until a precompiled package of version 1.1pre9 for iOS is available, a
> workaround is to add this to your tinc.conf:
>
> ExperimentalProtocol = no
>
> --
> Met vriendelijke groet / with kind regards,
>      Guus Sliepen <[email protected]>
>
> _______________________________________________
> tinc mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc
>
>


-- 
@hshh
_______________________________________________
tinc mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc

Reply via email to