-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA1 On 10/22/2013 04:04 PM, Guus Sliepen wrote: > On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 01:58:47PM +0200, Florent Bautista wrote: > >>>> MACExpire = 30 >>> >>> Why did you lower this value? >> >> Because I use Tinc in a virtualized environment, and sometimes VM moves >> from one host to another. So I reduced it to let Tinc learn more quickly >> the new path. > > Tinc should handle MAC addresses moving from one node to another without having > to lower the MACExpire timeout. And if tinc is running inside the VM, then as > far as tinc is concerned, there is no movement of MAC addresses at all.
Ok Thank you. >> >> Ok. Where can I get the list of all available ciphers ? Because I took it >> from : openssl ciphers -v 'AES+HIGH' > > You can get it using this command: > > openssl list-cipher-algorithms Ok. > > If you are expecting gigabit/s speeds, then you have to try tinc 1.1 from git > and use it on processors which have hardware AES instructions. Interesting, only 1.1 uses hardware AES instructions ? Is 1.1 multi-threaded too ? -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: GnuPG v1.4.14 (GNU/Linux) Comment: Using GnuPG with Thunderbird - http://www.enigmail.net/ iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJSZrfDAAoJEP+6X0vegX1nf5IH/RiB8ERgYMn6Nq3mFTyIAIcW HuoVrIqlV9JAm8p+xBC4jSWQY7bvehF900OuTGCmp+veiiCwbD/skQbbFnmR2DgX l2IDDQM8eAhZoT3yO/VTSly4g96moI1jvIq3QQCNTqDUjNNgJFXXc/lTOaIQUJ54 CB25TVdrtnYeDEm+IoGPBUbtm26k+7MvBK403Sc7t3g83HvhXX+pNQ1kTCA2y+zy HJDizOpJHcdW7I6yMaXpZmvP/jJhkfSvMZhSOf0Uz1I3P4AA1Klp0Hi7d5JdHyjY kqjjahkqq3E5zaPkwQILcmMyFCv61RIPzT6uZAvlAtCDZsuTDWKiMG+CaQYdbSc= =Uesb -----END PGP SIGNATURE----- _______________________________________________ tinc mailing list [email protected] http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc
