Thanks Guus, I updated the OpenWrt package: https://dev.openwrt.org/changeset/38653
Sorry I did not update when you released 1.0.22 because I was on vacation and I did not notice the email :) So OpenWrt jumps directly from 1.0.21 to 1.0.23 Saverio 2013/10/19 Guus Sliepen <[email protected]>: > With pleasure we announce the release of tinc version 1.0.23. Here is a > summary of the changes: > > * Start authentication immediately on outgoing connections (useful for sslh). > > * Fixed segfault when Name = $HOST but $HOST is not set. > > * Updated the build system and the documentation. > > * Clean up child processes left over from Proxy = exec. > > This version of tinc is compatible with 1.0pre8, 1.0 and later, but not > with earlier version of tinc. > > Note that this will be one of the last releases of the 1.0 branch of tinc. > Most > of the development is now happening on the 1.1 branch, with tinc 1.1pre9 being > the latest pre-release version, which you are encouraged to try out. The 1.1 > branch is backwards compatible with tinc 1.0. > > -- > Met vriendelijke groet / with kind regards, > Guus Sliepen <[email protected]> > > _______________________________________________ > tinc mailing list > [email protected] > http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc > _______________________________________________ tinc mailing list [email protected] http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc
