On Tue, Feb 04, 2014 at 10:47:59PM +0800, Terry T wrote: > I am not aware of NTP. Pardon my ignorance, what's NTP.
I believe I misunderstood your previous email, I thought you meant that you were
broadcasting time information. NTP is the Network Time Protocol.
> The situation is, we are based in China where there is the infamous China
> Firewall that blocks practically everything unknown to the government. In
> the immediate past, we got by using OpenVPN to tunnel traffic through. For
> the past few weeks, the Firewall seems to be blocking all udp traffic that
> resembles openvpn. I've tried changing ports and IP address all to no avail.
Ok. Well, disabling encryption might make tinc faster, but it also gives the
Firewall a chance to see your traffic. Whether that is good or bad in your
case, I don't know.
--
Met vriendelijke groet / with kind regards,
Guus Sliepen <[email protected]>
signature.asc
Description: Digital signature
_______________________________________________ tinc mailing list [email protected] http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc
