On Tue, Mar 11, 2014 at 02:50:14PM -0600, Lance Fredrickson wrote:

> >>When reverting all linux nodes and the windows node back to 1.1pre9, then
> >>there is no issue, all while using the  identical config files.
> >What errors did tinc log when the Windows node failed to connect?
[...]
> I started a separate email thread describing the issue, but it must
> have been passed over, or I sent it wrong.  For brevity here's a
> link I googled of the email.
> http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.network.tinc.user/2171

Sorry, I did indeed pass over that one. It is strange to see both sides
claiming that the other side closed the connection. I don't know (yet) what
could have gone wrong in your situation.

-- 
Met vriendelijke groet / with kind regards,
     Guus Sliepen <[email protected]>

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: Digital signature

_______________________________________________
tinc mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc

Reply via email to