On 2014-04-17 04:23, Henning Verbeek wrote:
...

Sorry, my bad here. I misread the config. The two tinc daemons run on
separate ports. All good *phew* :)

...

Just out of curiosity, are the daemons in separate physical hardware? I ask because I have tried a wide variety of configurations with multiple daemons on the same machine, and have noticed that without fail the CPU will fully saturate if two daemons on the same machine are on the same VPN. This has been true both inside and outside of various visualization technologies, as well as in cases where the two instances should not be able to talk to each other (e.g. even when they do not have each other's host file, and TunnelServer = yes). I have not really done any further digging aside from taking this as a good sign I should not do it.
_______________________________________________
tinc mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc

Reply via email to