It seems if I use port 53, it works (This has both TCP and UDP open) However if I use 500 UDP (TCP is blocked) it doesn't work.
On 24 April 2014 19:18, Guus Sliepen <[email protected]> wrote: > On Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 07:05:22PM +0100, David Markey wrote: > > > > > Great! How do I enable this feature? > > > > > > It's on by default, just make sure to remove TCPOnly = yes from your > > > tinc.conf. > > > > Oh when I do that then I get the error which I stated in my first post. > > However my TCP and UDP ports are different. Should that make a > difference? > > It should not make a difference. Note that you can still get that error > message, especially in the beginning when keys still have to be exchanged. > Sometimes one side already has the new session key and starts sending UDP > packets, while the other side still has to receive the key. > > I don't know if you set any other options, if so try removing everything > from > tinc.conf except the Name, Mode (if you have that), and ConnectTo > variables. > > -- > Met vriendelijke groet / with kind regards, > Guus Sliepen <[email protected]> > _______________________________________________ > tinc mailing list > [email protected] > http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc >
_______________________________________________ tinc mailing list [email protected] http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc
