On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 01:14:24PM -0400, Sandy McArthur Jr wrote:

> I found a tincd crash caused by having two "Port" statements in a host's
> file.
> 
> I realize this is a bug in an old version of tinc that may be fixed but I
> spent the past few hours tracking it down so I'm sharing it in hopes others
> can make use of this info.
> 
> I was "cleaning" up my Tinc VPN of a collection of OpenWrt routers and
> tincd started crashing with "Got fatal signal 11 (Segmentation fault)" in
> the log file. Below is an trimmed and anonymized host config fragments that
> would crash my version of tincd.

I tried to recreate the problem, but I cannot reproduce the crash, neither with
1.0.19 or 1.0.24. Could you send me a copy of your tinc.conf and all hosts/
config files, and the output of tincd -n <netname> -d5 -D?

-- 
Met vriendelijke groet / with kind regards,
     Guus Sliepen <[email protected]>

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: Digital signature

_______________________________________________
tinc mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc

Reply via email to