I know that it's probably off topic, but I need somebody who can setup openERP
to my need's.

The need's are simple, I have a small Jewelry business.

I need a way to:
Accept goods bought (I am baying them in different quanteties)
Sell them, (In different quanteties)

Make own Jewelry (Manufacturing single units)

Manage own Jewelry (Catalogue, Images, data)

Sales:
Manage sales, especially I need a way to save how they payed.
Need to print Recepts for payment with some special need
In case a payment in Credit Card: to print only 4 last digits of the card.
In case of payment by check, I need to print FULL check data.

And one last thing, it that all of this need to be in ISR currence, while I
mostly buy stuff in USD/EUR so I need automatic currency conversion.

Please contact my email: sirshurf (AT) yahoo (DOT) com

http://www.openobject.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=60301#60301