I'm following a tutorial (the School Management Application - Part 1) and I'm
getting stuck right at the beginning.

I'm using the web client on a test instance on my.oodo.com.

I can successfully create a new menu item (following the instructions).  But
when it comes time to select a parent menu, things fall apart.  I click on the
"search" button beside the Parent Menu field while editing my new menu.  When
the pop-up window appears, there are zero menus listed.  However, even with
just an empty base install, if I got to Administration to list all the menus
there are 108 listed.  Why can't I see them in the "search" list that pops
up?????

(Please excuse me if this is a noob question: I've search through these forums
for anything related to this and I couldn't find an answer.)  Please help!!!

http://www.openobject.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=60595#60595