Hi,

as an Open ERP 5 user and developer I would have some Open ERP 6 related
questions.

* what are the major changes from 5 to 6?
* is there a description of the major changes to the API?
* it's said that 6 is not ready for production. is it already useable? as
developers, we are willing to fix bugs, etc, but we still need a system that
works "mostly". does the trunk fulfill this requirement?
* besides the core code, what is the state of the official addons? are they
working fine?
* is there a general doc that answers these and similar questions? :)

thanks for your reply,
Afi

http://www.openobject.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=60767#60767