Hi All

How would I go about using OpenERP in a non European country? How would
I go about creating modules for such things as a Chart of Accounts for
South Africa?

We are a fast food outlet. What sort of company should we use? Would
this be manufacturing? Or should I just start with a minimal
installation and add modules from there?

Does anyone do support here in South Africa? According to openerp.com,
Gijima (http://www.gijima.com/) is a gold partner, but they make no
mention of OpenERP on their website, just SAP.

We have been to a Microsoft Dynamics demo. I enjoyed it but would really
prefer to use open source for our ERP. Most other servers here are
running open source so it makes sense to stick with it.

I would really appreciate any assistance.

Regards