Hi,
I will push online soon allinone, and standalone installer for server, client
gtk and client web (I stand that some bugs will be fixed in addons, because
there is a prolem with the configurator of database).

as I said see this topic to intall required  programs library environment
variable ... which are necessary (follow exactly the procedure) :
http://www.openobject.com/forum/topic12184.html (page 1)

if the command make is not reconized, it's due to the fact you have not install
program named NSIS (in the list of programs to install) xor you have not add
NSIS path in the environment variable system "path" (restart windows required).

http://www.openobject.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=60946#60946