@nhomar

> we really think after learn about this functions that is more powerfull than
> Jasper, or even OpenOffice, we forgot openoffice

Could you elaborate on this? We have spent a lot of time to compare numerous
options of reporting engine (both existing and those which could be
implemented), but there is nothing like report_openoffice. Ok, Jasper could be
better only in performance than a report_openoffice, if you need to create
thousands of pages. But there are lot of things that are not possible to create
with ReportLab (RML), which could be:
* easily and rapidly done in report_openoffice;
* with lot of work and frustration in Jasper;
* supposedly (and with varying results) in webkit.

RML is like "Ford T" compared to a brand new car of 2010, to all of the other
options.

http://www.openobject.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=61315#61315