Hi

We are trying to model a service company using projects and analytic accounts.

We can setup timesheets for different employes without problem.

Our difficulties are related with equipment or materials related to each
project. We couldn't use purchase invoice because these are related to several
projects and clients.
We choose to make manual records on analytic accounts to register movements
related with equipments and materials.
The problem is what is the profile / group that we should assign to every
employee in order to allow them make manual records on analytic accounts ?

Actually it should be more convenient that exist a document which can combine
these type of records. For example in one line the time consumed and in the
next line the material 1 , in other the material 2 , etc. But we couldn't find
this type of approach

Ideas and comments are welcomed :-)

http://www.openobject.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=61335#61335