Hello,

The online offer does not accept to import non quality certified modules. The
online offer is a low-cost offer that includes unlimited support, migration to
all versions, security upgrades, etc. For this reason, we need to be sure that
the modules in the online offer are very clean, bugfree and tested for security
risks.

For this reason, we can not accept modules that are not quality certified in
the online offer. (because it may generates bugs, difficulties to migrate,
problems for others users, etc.)

If you need custom modules, you have several solutions:
* Request a module certification to integrate new modules in the online offer
* Use OpenERP On Site, with the help of a partner to clean and install those
modules.

Thanks,

http://www.openobject.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=61372#61372