-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Harri
Siirtola
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2005 2:50 AM
To: tinyos-help@Millennium.Berkeley.EDU
Subject: [Tinyos-help] XMTS310 not sleeping?

Hi,

I've understood that the XMesh apps use power saving by default. After
studying the sources, I noticed that I should "#define FEATURE_UART_SEND
= 1" (and program with ID other than 0) to include the parts that call
PowerMgrEnable(). I did, but observing the current consumption shows it
won't go into power save. What am I doing wrong?

(Platform = MicaZ)

Thanks in advance,

        Harri