On 12/15/05, Joe Polastre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 12/15/05, David Gay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I've now fixed the 1.x make stuff (in CVS) to use tos-bsl if it's
> > available, and msp430-bsl otherwise. Things should now work if you've
> > installed the 2.x tools (once you get TinyOS from CVS, or from the
> > next snapshot, of course).
>
> This doesn't solve the problem.  All you did was change it to use
> tos-bsl if available, but tos-bsl doesn't install for Telos Rev
> B/Tmote Sky.

Well it works fine on my tmote sky's... And if my memory is not
playing me tricks, the code for tos-bsl came from Cory.

Bug reports would be appreciated (this thread relates to the fact that
in the 2.x tools distribution, msp430-bsl is not the telos-specific
version - see the original message).

David