I have exaclty the same problem..

till last week it worked and now it dies during trying to uplad the file.

Could It be that a new Windows Bugfix somehow prevents some commands to the com port ?

running the uisp in debug mode shows that it ends in an endless loop
of

Receive: { }   commands..

any Ideas ?

Hannes
I've been sort of stuck on this after trying a lot of different things.

I have an MIB510 board and a few micaz motes.  I connect the
board to this laptop through the serial port.  I've successfully
uploaded binaries to mica2's in the past.

Now I've tried on tinyos 1.1.10, 1.1.11, and the latest 1.1.15 cvs
snapshot.  The problem still occurs:

If I try to upload the Blink app, for example, I do this:

make micaz install mib510,com1

It compiles the binary and then executes this command to upload:

uisp -dprog=mib510 -dserial=com1 --wr_fuse_h=0xd8 -dpart=ATmega128
--wr_fuse_e=ff --erase --upload if=build/micaz/main.srec.out

But it just sits here during this command and nothing happens.

Any ideas would be appreciated.