Hello sir ,

  i'm working in tinyos in MSP430 environment.My project is DATA
TRANSMISSION & RECEPTION VIA GPRS IN TINYOS ENVIRONMENT.

  doubt 1:

  I wanted to know how to use both the UARTS  at the same time . how to
implement " call HPLUART.get(data)" twice , so that i can receive from
both UARTs different data simultaneously.should i use   '.get's twice ?

  doubt 2:

  how to clear a particular pin & set it HIGH . can we use TOSH_CLEAR_
OR TOSH_SET_ commands in the TestUartSimple program ? or is there any
other method ? pls help...
  i need this to make a pin DTR in MSP430F1611 LOW &am! p; then HIGH .

  expecting a reply as soon as possible