Can you clarify why I cannot Drip to a node running Drip, similar in
the way that I can either Deluge to a node that runs Deluge or a node
that runs TOSBase.  That flexibility has been extremely valuable in
application development.

I understand that Drip does not do this currently because it sends all
advertisements over the radio (thus, messages from the PC are only
responded to on the radio, and not back through the UART when such a
request is issued).  Why was the design decision made to not support
the Deluge style of interaction?

Lastly, with the code in CVS, I've seen a "roll-over" effect.
Basically the trickle timer "rolls-over" and goes back to a very high
update rate after having slowed down due to no new advertisements.  I
would classify this as a bug, yes?

-Joe