Hi,

> I used TOSSIM also for code written for TelosB; of course you must write
> it in nesC and don't use any specific TelosB
> features.

Could you please give me a couple of examples of what kinds of "TelosB specific features" would not be available?

Thanks
Ixent

Hi all,

I'll have to ask you to forgive the possibly stupid question, but is there a simulator available for use with code written for the TelosB motes? I heard that TOSSIM only works for (up to and including) the MicaZ motes. Is that true?

Thanks,
Andrew
Disclaimer This e-mail transmission contains confidential information,
which is the property of the sender.
The information in this e-mail or attachments thereto is intended for the attention and use only of the addressee. Should you have received this e-mail in error, please delete and destroy it and any attachments thereto immediately. Under no circumstances will the Cape Peninsula University of Technology or the sender of this e-mail be liable to any party for
any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages for any
use of this e-mail.
For the detailed e-mail disclaimer please refer to http://www.cput.ac.za/email.php or call +27 (0)21 460 3911