I recall this topic, I've seen that recently in cvs MSP430DCOCalibc/M disappeared. does anyone knows why?
A.

These statements are used to calibrate the MSP430's DCO clock relative
to an external 32khz clock. I'm not sure what your question is, could
you clarify?

-Joe

--
"Imagination is more important than knowledge"
(Albert Einstein)