Andres,
 Try writing to the flash from 1024th byte. I encountered the same
problem, but when I changed the place where I wrote to the flash,
>1024 till 256K, it works well, I do not know the cause for such a
weird behavior though.

Raghu

Hi all,

We want to use the external memory flash of our MICAz. We are trying with
byteEEPROM module. We have done an application that compiles but doesn't
work. The event AllocationReq.requestProcessed seems to happen, but the
command write returns fail.

What is the problem? Has anyone an application about this?

We have attached our code. Thanks in advance,

Andres