Hi,

I just installed TinyOS 1.1.15 (and therefore Deluge as well)
and I am testing it.  Here is my status (2-node network, node
numbers 1 and 3, node 1 connected to the PC serial port):

* --inject - works
* --reboot - works
* --reboot --nodeid=1 - works, but both nodes reboot
* --reboot --nodeid=3 - does not work, hangs
* --ping - works, assuming the data is coming from node 1
* --ping --nodeid=1 - works
* --ping --nodeid=3 - does not work, hangs

So is this how it's supposed to work?  I thought the capability
to address individual nodes would allow pinging and rebooting
of specific nodes, but that does not appear to be the case.  Am
I supposed to assume that injecting new code is guaranteed to
update all the nodes?  As a sanity check I wanted to ping each
node to make sure it had the proper code.  This may seem dumb,
but when you take a lot of time to set up and run an experiment
it is nice to know that all the motes are running the correct
code.

Also, I thought it was possible to have a heterogeneous network
by running different images on different motes.  How is this
possible if I can't selectively reboot specific motes in order
to select a different image?

Of course the Deluge 2.0 manual I'm using doesn't even mention
using specific ID numbers for the commands, but this capability
is stated in the TinyOS 1.1.15 change log.

Any help will be appreciated...

Cheers,

Keith