Hi,
     I am looking for some papers and studies regarding scaling and security issues in TinyOs and mica motes.
    As in I want to know how many motes can be introduced in a network or in a group or in other words how many motes can be used for a particular appliaction without getting interference and data loss.
    What about security in the WSN using mica motes, is here any particular protocol or algo implemented for this.
    Also is there any pocket version (for IPAQ or pocket PC) of TinyOS available or is some one working on it.
   I got this paper where these people have done a nice study on mote regarding scaling etc "

 Sunayana Saha and Peter Bajcsy, of UIUC
 SYSTEM DESIGN ISSUES IN SINGLE-HOP WIRELESS SENSOR NETWORK"

can someone suggest more stuff like this.
thanx in advance

cheers!!
Manu