Well, I tested Deluge with TOSBase and it works fine, after all...
So, test your TOSBase with some other application to see if this is the problem.

Yannis.

O/H Holger Marquardt έγραψε:

Hi Yannis,

thanks for your reply!

For my project, I'm planning to have each node with it's own images stored. So I don't
want the images "walking around". We have a roboter managing the network (with
an attached programming board + node), so I can reach every node with one hop from the
base (=pc). The easiest way would be to use TOSBase, but it doesn't work with Deluge, I
don't know why (base toggles red LED, not a single node shows any reaction). I would be
glad to get any hints concerning TOSBase, like do I have to use special adresses for
source or destination or anything else (group id is the same).

But what I want in the end, is to have a node connected to PC (or robot) which
runs Deluge (modified if required) and can also route messages into the
network, although getting messages into the net is my priority for now.

Holger