We currently have a command in our main module that makes multiple calls to
the SendMsg.send() command via another module.  These calls are on
consecutive lines like so:

call RadioOut.output(value, 0x0002);
call RadioOut.output(value, 0x0003);

..where RadioOut is the interface that connects us to the module that calls
SendMsg.Send().

When we do this, the first message sends successfully and the second does
not.  Does anyone know why this is happening?  Do we need to wait for a
period of time between send calls?  Is there something we need to reset so
that the second call can happen?  What is the recommended way for sending
multiple messages in succession?

Thanks,
Gina Upperman