Hi all,

I would like to ask all of you about questions related to integrating new type of sensors into micaZ mote platform.

This new type of sensors provides a serial data output.

So is it possible to connect this sensor to micaZ mote for taking data, pre-process and send to the PC for processing?

Currently, I checked the pin-outs of 51 pin connectors, I have no ideas about which pin to connect from sensors. I also knew that some of UART TX & RX pins are already used and could you please recommend which pin is possible to use?

Thanks all of you in advance.

Regards,

Aung Aung Phyo Wai