Hi Vinayak,

The simulators u mentioned do not allow preemption. In my project, we are using severak timers and many things are being done on these timers firing. Are there any simulators that allow preemption?

Secondly whats the diff between commands and tasks. As per the doc, tasks cannot preempt each other. Aren't commands tasks only? What does posting a task mean? If TinyOS is going to exceute the tasks in the order they are posted, I might as well create my own components to do the joib and call them in the right order.

Thanx in advance