Hello,
I was trying to run PowerTOSSIM cpu cycle counting code on Cygwin, but I kept getting an error of: Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at /usr/lib/perl5/5.8/cygwin/C
wd.pm line 544, <> line 1.
: No such file or directory at /opt/tinyos-1.x/tos/../tools/scripts/PowerTOSSIM/
fixnames.pl line 26
fixnames.pl error

I did find a website <http://www2.uic.edu/~tcanli1/cpucyclecountingcode.htm

which encounter the same error and had steps to resolve the error.

However, when attempting to compile my own version of CIL I got a new error:
C:/tinyos/cygwin/opt/tinyos-1.x/tos/interfaces/Clock.h[51:20-24] : Invalid
symbol
Parsing error
Fatal error: exception Frontc.ParseError("Parse error")
cilly error

I would like to know, how to solve the above problem, and the
steps to execute this module sucessfully. Also, can anyone send the
sample output files running this module.

Leonard Lightfoot