Grammatically, you can include stdio.h in your
program. And I think avr-libc has an implementation
of sscanf. This means you can use it on Mica2.
But you'd better double check the source
code that implements it to make sure it suffices
for your need -- sometimes the implementation is
partial.

lin

--
Lin Gu