On Fri, 2006-03-24 at 13:38 -0700, Michael Schippling wrote:
> To use 'standard' TOS messaging, basically the GenericComm
> component, all your messages need to be wrapped in a TOS_Msg
> struct. If you are using Java on the host/PC side, you need
> to construct a buffer that looks like a TOS_Msg and send it.

I see... So what you are saying is that I should have an addr field on
my message structure to be able to send this message to a particular
mote?

Like I said I create a MoteIF object, an object with the structure of my
message and when I want to send it I use:

MoteIF.send(<destination mote id>, message);

Instead of what I have usually seen in other examples:

MoteIF.send(MoteIF.TOS_BCAST_ADDR, message);

And it works. What I have understood from your reply is that I should
have an address field in my message struct and keep using
MoteIF.TOS_BCAST_ADDR when I call MoteIF.send... Is that right?

- Jose.