-----Original Message-----
From: Raghu Ganti [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 9:10 AM
To: Ben Weidman
Cc: Gina Conti Upperman; Aditya Nag
Subject: Re: [Tinyos-help] Turning on the temperature sensor for Micaz motes

hey ben,
 yeah, theres a problem with temp and receive working at the same time
with the CC2420 stack. I mentioned this in my first mail to gina.
refer to the mpr/mib manual from xbow
http://www.xbow.com/Support/Support_pdf_files/MPR-MIB_Series_Users_Manual.pd
(page 28).
 the easiest work around is to use the PhotoTempM.nc in
$TOSDIR/platform/micaz/. I have not tested that, but it is supposed to
work. You can let me know, if you have any luck with that...
  yeah, light and temp dont work together... but the PhotoTempM.nc
(the one which comes default with tinyos and not the one in
platform/micaz/) takes care of that... again, I havent tried that, but
I think it should work... you can look at the PhotoTempM.nc code for
more details...

hope tat helps

-raghu

On 4/19/06, Ben Weidman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hey Raghu,
>
> My name is Ben Weidman and I'm working on a sensor network project with
Gina

--