Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

On Fri, 2006-04-21 at 13:15 -0600, Michael Schippling wrote:
> I haven't use the interface in question, but it looks as if the
> message routing (via handlerID) is left as an exercise for the
> reader. I imagine that you need to build a messageListener factory
> someplace that instantiates the right class for each reception.
> There are some comments in MoteIF about using this i/f, and there
> may be more examples if you search the tools/java tree.

I have been looking through it and it seems like you are right; with
registerListener you can select which type of messages you are
receiving. However, I would like to see it working on some code example.

Could anyone point me out to some java code which uses this kind of
"message type filtering"?

Thank you all,

- Jose.