Hi All,
Has anyone sucessfully run SurgeTelos on TelosB motes Using Tinyos 1.1.11.

When I run java net.tinyos.surge.MainClass 125 after invoking serial forwarder I get a sensor network topology screen with Mote 0 showing. But It displays no data. Although serial forwarder shows increment in data packets. Also MultiHop does not occur. Motes other than base station don't seem to transmit data at all. The Tx, Rx LEDS dont glow at all.

Please Help! I really need to complete my project. Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated

Thanks in Advance,
Fatima