Janos,

thanks for your quick answer. I noticed, as you said, that a lot of my
problems might be related to the PC/motes interaction. However, I fail
to understand what you mean with tasks/interruptions. Are you suggesting
I should create interruptions (async command or event) which would be
called from ReceiveMsg.receive/Timer.fired in which to perform the
operations I want to make sure they happen with no delay?

Thanks,

- Jose