Folks,

I quickly threw together a web page with all the steps (I think!)
that I used to get TinyOS working on Mac OS X on Intel:

http://www.eecs.harvard.edu/~mdw/proj/tinyos-macos

This supports both programming motes and using serialforwarder
on Intel Macs. There are a few steps I am not 100% sure about,
so if you have any updates please let me know.

There are now at least three web pages for TinyOS on MacOS floating
around. I don't particularly want to maintain this and am happy to
use (e.g.,) the CENTS Wiki site instead once I get access to it.
But for now, this is what I have figured out in case you find it useful.

Ideally we could get support for MacOS into the next TinyOS and NesC
revision so these pages will be obsolete.

Thanks for all of your input and help.

Matt