I am new to TinyOS, and have serveral questions regarding new Moteiv distribution, LQI, TOSH_DATA_LENGTH and UART0:

(1) What's the difference between the following three directory:
(a) /opt/moteiv/tinyos-1.x/tos
(b) /opt/moteiv/tos
(c) /opt/tinyos-1.x/tos
Especially, for those file with same name, are they all same? This cause big confusion for me.

For instance, for CC2420Radio part, I notice tmote.target and /opt/moteiv/tools/java/com/moteiv/trawler
use both
INCLUDES += -I$(MOTEIV_DIR)/tos/lib/CC2420Radio
INCLUDES += -I$(TOSDIR)/lib/CC2420Radio
I tried "make tmote fileset" in Delta - also contain reference to 2 or 3 directories ...
Then, when we write "component CC2420RadioC", how can I know which component CCs2420Radio it will refer to (in case I want to modify)?

(2) What range of LQI would mean good link quality? I want to adjust transmission power according to LQI.
And what range of RSSI would mean good link quality? Which one is more accurate?

(3) Does moteiv's distrubution allow the TOSH_DATA_LENGTH be at most (128 - 10 - 2) bytes, without other modifications?
Can someone confirm it? I was told it can be at most 29 bytes.

(4) I am new to TinyOS. Where can I find an example code to read external sensor data through UART[0] or I2C[0] and so on?