Hi all,

    I have a scenario to simulate with the motes and i have been practicing with some basic application to leanr more about mote communication. I have an application to develope in which the mote connected to computer when loaded with that application will start broadcasting its Node ID. The motes who listen this increment its ID by 1 and start braodcasting. In the end all the motes will know who their downstream motes are to  reach the base station.

     Also when i have a large number of motes ( say 50 ) i want an over the kind of programming application so i do not need to bring all the motes to the computer to load the program. Does Deluge or Surge work for such application ??

    Any idea on this will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Bhushan