To be exact, the parameter is binary milliseconds. To get an accurate 8 sec interval you should use 8000 * 1024.

Regards,

        Harri

At 09:50 AM 5/11/2006 +0100, Michael Collett wrote:
Kanishk,

I think all you need to do is edit the line in OscilloscopeM.nc

call Timer.start(TIMER_REPEAT, 8000);

The timer units are in miliseconds, so 8000 would give you timer triggers every 8 seconds. You can look at the timer interface in tos/interfaces for a bit more info.

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Kanishk Panwar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 11 May 2006 09:20
To: help
Subject: [Tinyos-help] Change rate of reading in OScope

Hello,
I am using TOSBase program on my gateway mote and
Oscilloscope on my sensor mote to reading temperature.
I get the reading in every 3 seconds from  each
channel. How do I slow down this process to say 8
seconds?

Please suggest.

Thank you,
Kanishk Panwar.

KANISHK PANWAR
Dept. of Computer Science,
Rochester Institute of Technology,
247 Kimball Drive, Rochester, NY 14623, USA.
Phone: 585 424 8633
Mobile: 585 503 3447

privileged material; it is for the intended addressee(s) only.
If you are not a named addressee, you must not use, retain or
disclose such information.

NPL Management Ltd cannot guarantee that the e-mail or any
attachments are free from viruses.

NPL Management Ltd. Registered in England and Wales. No: 2937881
Registered Office: Serco House, 16 Bartley Wood Business Park,
                   Hook, Hampshire, United Kingdom  RG27 9UY