Hi all,

Just starting to get my head around the tinyos with the development environment. My current development environment also caters for developing other Atmel AVR micros so I have already have the AVR gnu toolchain all setup. However, reading the install documentation that came with tinyos-1.1.0, it said to remove this installation as well.

Is this because tinyos has its own verion of gcc that it uses?

Has anyone found a way of just downloading the tinyos source and nesc without reinstalling the gnu toolchain?

many thanks,

--
Tehn Yit Chin
Software Engineer, Grey Innovation Pty. Ltd.