I'm having problems with routing, I want to transmit data from one
mote to TOSbase, but there is a mote between emiter and
receiver(TOSBASE) the middle Mote must  intercept the data and
dysplays the content of payload into Leds ,please if any one knows how
to intercept data and displays the content of data into Leds make know me.

A---transmite data using Send.send interface provided by
MultiHopRouter Componet

B---must intercept data using Intercept Interface.inetcept provided by
MultiHopRouter Componet and displays the content of payload into leds

C=TosBase must receive data and displays the content of payload into
Leds and forwards it to Serial port