Hi:

I am wondering if the values written in the serial and internal flash
  are retained even after the mote is reprogrammed? This is specific to
  MicaZ motes. I tried to read the values after reprogramming the mote,
  from the internal flash, and I get all FFs, whereas if I check the
  values without reprogramming (again from the internal flash), the
  values are retained. Is this correct behavior?
   What happens with the serial flash? Can we ensure that the values
  written to the serial and internal flash are not erased over
  re-program cycles?

  Thanks
  Raghu